The Black Tower
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Black Tower

The Heart of the Black Tower

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Black Tower: Then and Now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midian
Admin
Midian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The Black Tower: Then and Now Empty
PostSubject: The Black Tower: Then and Now   The Black Tower: Then and Now Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 12:11 am

As previously mentioned by Glace, some things will be changing within the structure of the Black Tower. I will be bringing in new recruits, and I will have new agenda's. Anyone deciding to stay in the Tower should mail me, so that i dont kick you. I want completely dedicated people here that plan on devoting serious time (within the alowances of rl of course) to this clan, and our cause(s). I will give this 2 weeks, if i havent heard from you, you will most likely get deleted. Please let anyone know you think may wish to remain part of this organization, so we dont lose anyone needlessly.
Back to top Go down
Midian
Admin
Midian

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-22

The Black Tower: Then and Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Tower: Then and Now   The Black Tower: Then and Now Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:59 pm

Three days early on this, but as I havent had a single reply i felt it was appropriate to move forward. Those of you that remain do so because you have at least visited this forum in the last year. If you dont care to continue to be a part of it theres no hard feelings, ill simply delete your accounts as well. You are more than welcome to stay. Glace, you of course still have keys to the house.Razz
Back to top Go down

The Black Tower: Then and Now
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Black Tower :: Announcements-
Jump to: